The countdown begins...Dale will be home in 21 days. I am so excited and so frustrated at the same time. I want him to come home so we can play with Lily together, snuggle on the couch after she goes to bed, make breakfast together and just relax. BUT, at the same time the closer he is to coming home to "visit" the sooner he will have to really leave. Urghh!!! I just keep telling myself he loves his job and the Army and he is ready. It has hit me that I will not be getting my daily phone calls anymore and that is a bummer. I love my Dale so much but now I am preparing just like Dale is training...Girl pull up them boot straps (or none military terms...put on your big girl panties!)
A side note: Lily turns "2" in 16 days! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment