Karla, Me, Alex and Debbie inside the Hall
We had so much fun hanging out I really hope Dale and I can make a trip to go see them in the near future. Alex and Debbie even got to meet Lily and she sure put on a show for them. When we got home at 9:00 p.m. (way past her bedtime) she was running around like a chicken...well you know. She was doing forward rolls and running in circles, I told them I had a wild child, I guess they believe me now.
Meetin Alex and Debbie has really encouraged be to brush up on my German, I guess I better get cookin' with my Rosetta Stone.
Hurricane update: The adjuster came out on Tuesday and said I can start getting contractors to come out. I will have to replace some of the ceiling in the hallway, kitchen, laundry room and an itty bitty piece of the wall in the master closet. We will also need a few shingles replaced, most of the insulation replaced and new vents for the attic. Other than that we are doing great and trying to prevent mold. We just pray for all those dealing with loss and damages during Hurricane Ike. We were very lucky!
Quotes for the day:
Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath. ~Jacob Braude
Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good; try to use ordinary situations.
~Jean Paul Richter(1763 - 1825)







No comments:
Post a Comment