We usually run a pretty tight ship here in the Marrou household. Wake up, eat, watch the Wiggles, play, eat lunch, take a nap, play, snack, play, bath, then bedtime between 7:30 and 8:00. Here is where my frustration begins. Miss Lillian Page refuses to go to sleep and thinks she can hang out with mommy all night. Now, I know I have only been home for a couple of days but Urghhh! After fighting with her the past couple of nights I have decided to get this little munchkin back on a schedule! Now with that said...how long do I have to hear her cry in her bed before I go get her? If she is crying she is still breathing, right? This is miserable for both of us. I know I am partly to blame for this crack in her routine but I think their are a couple of grandmas to blame too. Can we say Bubbie and Juju?
Don't get me wrong, I am so appreciative of my mother and Barb. They are truly Angels sent from above! We would never been able to do anything that we have lately if it wasn't for these to wonderful women. Thank you for your hard work and your love for our family and precious little girl. We (Dale, Lily and I) cannot express in words how thankful we are to have such fantastic families! THANKS especially to Bubbie and Juju for their kind words, playing all day and watching the Wiggles with our precious little girl!
Juju and Lily getting ready for bed. Juju rocks her to sleep and she loves every minute of it! Juju lets Lily go grocery shopping in her pantry, takes her swimming and holds her every time she says "Pawease". Lily loves her Juju very much and can't wait to play with makeup at Juju's house again.
Bubbie giving Lily her favorite baths. Bubbie lets her play for a long time and paint the walls of the bathtub with finger paints! She also plays the piano for Lily and DVRs the Wiggles. Lily loves Bubbie very much and can't wait for her next Wiggles reinactment.
With all of this said Lily cried for approximately 43 mins. That was rough. But I did have Dale on the phone for part of it guiding me through. He would have never lasted! I am trying to remember what I watched on Supernanny...it has to get easier. I love this little baby so much, all I want to do now is pick her up and cuddle and tell her sorry for letting her get upset. Does that make me a softy. Well, so be it.
Quotes for the day:
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life. - Maureen Hawkins







You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteStay strong!!
But do what is best for YOU.