Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's our Church-A-Versary

Today is the anniversary of the day Dale and I got married in the Church...Our chuch-a-versary :).


For all of you that don't know how Dale and I met here is our short story. We met New Years Eve 2003. We fell quickly in love and knew we couldn't live without each other. Dale found out in April that he was going to be deployed in early June. Dale asked me to marry him in late May and we were married at the JP in Manhattan, KS on June 3, 2004 (one of Dale's soldiers and his wife as witnesses). Dale left for Iraq on June 12th and was deployed for a year. We decided to have a big Catholic wedding with our family and friends on August 20, 2005. So now we so very conveniently have two anniversaries. Yeah, for me! We really celebrate the first anniversary because who wants to lose a year of marriage! But we do acknowledge the second and are glad we said our vows in the presence of God and our families.


So here is to us and many more years of me drooling over my super hot hubby!


Now, I will embarrass him...





Dale and me on our June 03, 2008 Anniversary




Us at Jacob and Rachel's wedding in Arkansas


Our fantastic family!


I am still so excited to be Dale's wife and he has made me a better person just by knowing him. I am truly lucky and I thank God for him every single day! He is the man of my dreams, the father to my beautiful baby girl and an inspiration for me in so many ways. AND I miss him so much I can't wait until October.

I Love You Dale Marrou!

Happy Anniversary

2 comments: