Monday, August 18, 2008

BIGGIO

Go Astros!!!


Last night part of the Marrou clan went to the Astos game. We had so much fun and we even got to watch the jersey retiring ceremony for Craig Biggio. We had awesome seats behind home plate and right under Biggio's club suite. Yeah for us and thank you so much to Barb and Frank for taking us! The Astros won and it was an exciting summer afternoon!

Kyle telling a story with his hands like Frank.




The girls: Carron, Me, Monique and Barb




The field at Minute Maid Park...kind of washedout.

Hello Mr. Biggio!

Lily got to hang out with Miquel and Jenny! She had a really great time. They went for a walk and got caught in the rain, I think she enjoyed that! She also got to listen to Metallica Lullabies, I told Dale she must be her daddy's girl. Do I see black hair in her future? Lets hope not :).

Now I am back in Pearland and trying to get back in the swing of things. We loved visiting everyone but it is so nice to come back home. Plus, I am not running around as much so I get to just sit and talk to Dale. I am sure he appreciates that too. I am trying to take in all of the daily phone calls now because in a little while I will be wishing I had those few minutes a day.

I love you Dale so much and I miss you more than I can express. Don't forget about August 20th :).

Quote for the Day: There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Unknown

1 comment: