Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deployment video for the munchkins

For all my military moms I just found some great deployment material for kids. Sesame Street teamed up with the Armed Forces to make a video for children of deployed soldiers. Lily loved it because she LOVES ELMO and it even made me tear up a couple of times but I thought is was a great show. It is for ages 2-5 and there are other videos on some tougher subjects if you need them.




You can download the videos from http://www.militaryonesource.com/ or you can order them for free and they will ship you the DVD.

I thought this was great because it has been so hard for me to explain to Lily where daddy has is.

If this isn't for you but you know others that have a deployed spouse or are about to be deployed please pass this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment