Saturday, August 23, 2008

DiVa!


Need I say more?

Today Pam brought Lily an arsenal of high heels. I think she now owns more than me. She loves them and tried them all on one after the other. And she has gotten pretty darn good at walking in them too. Can we say runway model? Sounds good to me.

Brandy came in yesterday and we had so much fun. We had a quick visit and now she is off on a cruise with her family. Last night we had a girls night that started with Gringos and ended with a six pack of Miller Lite and a six pack of Coors Light because now that we are older we can be choosy of the beer we drink and we don't have to buy it in bulk like we did in college :). We stayed up all night long talking about boys, laughing, crying and just enjoying hanging out with each other. Brandy is my best friend and such a fun, unique and caring individual. We have been partners in crime for about 8-9 years now and I don't think we are splitting up anytime soon. She has been with me through all of the significant events of my life: college and graduation, meeting and marrying Dale, the birth of precious Lily and now both deployments. She is AwEsOmE!


Let me take you back...


I am guesstimating circa 2002??? Night out in the LBK! Wearing our favorite lipstick, Mac "O".


I am sure we had a fun night.
Quotes for the day:
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same. "~unknown
"A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself." ~Frank Crane
"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years." ~Richard Bach, (Illusions)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great night. It just reminded me of how much I miss our all night talks! Thank you for being so supportive and also for the "tough" love. You always have a way of making things make sense.

    Love you!
    bran

    ReplyDelete