You are asked to be in a focus group for grocery shopping. I had participated in a focus group for HEB a month or two ago and they liked all of the ladies in my particular group and asked if they could call us for additional research. Well, the lady called today and she offered to pay me to shop at HEB and will pay for my groceries up to $200 per week. Yeah! The catch we will be in a print ad or an HEB commercial at the end of our experience. I am so excited!
We also received our Daddy Doll today! Yeah! So Lily can take daddy wherever she goes. I might have to steal him every once in a while. This was such a great idea and I thank the ladies at Hug A Hero for doing such wonderful work.
I am sure this will be her new buddy, it might even replace the pink blanket.
Quote for the day: "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." Randy Pausch







I love the quotes that you are putting up. Where are you getting them?
ReplyDeleteThat is just so cute of Lily with her Daddy doll!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Daddy doll! How neat!
ReplyDelete