Friday, July 25, 2008

Rough Day/Night

I miss him! That is it in a nut shell. My heart hurts, I want someone to talk to, someone to play with Lily, a kiss without snot. Someone to give me a big bear hug. Can I go back to Mexico?



My husband is my rock and the person I look forward to having grown up conversation with or just being completely goofy around. He thinks I am funny, he will tell me I am beautiful when I look like hell, and even washes the dishes. (You should see my sink!) I just want someone to cuddle with on the couch or read next to. I am just being lonely and right now I am having a pitty party. Only 360 more days to go. Or only 84 more days until he visits. Hmmm. For some reason this is not getting me excited. I think I will drink a beer.

Good night. I am off to watch Fool's Gold and drink a Coors Light.

Dale, I miss and love you so much! Lily says she can't wait to take the dogs for a walk with you!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!!
    We are here for you Heather---ANYTIME!!

    Love ya,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep you head up girl! Give me a call when you are feeling down because I too think that you are super funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your support! Ya'll are great friends!

    ReplyDelete