

There are some similarities. Maybe the noses are different. You tell me.
As for me and Lily, we had a great day. We went to Jump and Jungle and climbed the biggest slide and bounced to our hearts content.
This morning I was getting ready and Lily was playing as usual in my bathroom getting into everything. I know, I let her and she likes when I do that :). Usually she is putting eyeshadow on her lips or my carpet or grabbing everything off of the counter. But today, today she found out she could climb into my big bathtub and she thought she would be like mommy. Here is Lily getting ready to shave her legs. Does that not put the biggest smile on your face. I couldn't even correct her I just grabbed the camera and smiled (deap breath) she is so beautiful. if you have kids remember they see and learn everything. I often forget that little fact.
While Dale is gone I have been known to be the project queen. Last time I was a muse for Barb the quilt maker. This time I decided to paint, I am sure there will be tons more projects especially since Dale has only been gone for six days and I have already completed one. But here is the finished project. Thanks so much to Danny for his expert painting skills. The cutting in looks great!
I hope you like it Dale. My first painting experience with out you.
I love you Dale and we miss you so much! You are our World!
Quote for the Day: "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers. ~Philippians 4:6







That's great!!
ReplyDelete