Lily loves to wear mommy's shoes and can't help herself when there are a pair of socks laying around. So, this is what happens when they are put together. I love the 80's.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
You gotta love the bug!
Lily loves to wear mommy's shoes and can't help herself when there are a pair of socks laying around. So, this is what happens when they are put together. I love the 80's.
I was pretty productive today. I finished painting the master bath and I am waiting on the skilled hands of Daniel P. Underwood to help me finish the line between the wall and the ceiling. I do not have a steady hand or the patience to complete such a task.
Here is a picture of Lily enjoying daddy time. I have realized that she does not like to sit and watch the book reading but to simply have his face and voice where she can see or hear him. She will go about her playing and if I turn it off because I think she is not paying attention she screams "DADDY" and of course I turn him back on.
Oh and we have a new bathtime favorite...washing mommy's feet. I don't know how it started but now she tells me each time she gets in the tub, "feet feet." I just laugh and enjoy :).
Cheese!
To everyone besides Dale:
Dale will for sure be home October 16th-23rd. Yeah, that is eight days! We are very excited. Then Lily and I will go up to North Carolina for his deployment ceremony and hang out until he leaves. As for his break we will be able to make it to the Tech vs. A&M game! This will be the first one we will go to together! We love how the army makes accomodations for the important things :).
Quote for the day: I so often find that happiness is right where I planted it. ~unknown
How could I not be happy? I am healthy, I am completely in love and I have a precious little girl. My life is one that people dream of...or not but I love it! I hope this finds everyone well. Goodnight!







No comments:
Post a Comment