We love hanging out with the Underwoods and are so thankful that they are our neighbors. I am so happy I have had them and their family around to help Lily and I acclimate to ChIcK life! Just to let you know how much Lily loves Rylee, this is their reunion after not seeing each other for at least two weeks. :) They are hiliarious!
We have talked to Dale everyday a couple of times a day. He is still in good spirits and has gone on a couple of shopping sprees. Well, they might have been warranted but I like to give him a hard time. He is living in barracks built in WWII with tons of other soldiers. He is one of the lucky ones :) he has a room that he shares! They managed to scrounge around in other barracks that they are about to tear down and found a couple of tables and some chairs. If you are wondering hmmm, did they need extra, no they didn't have any. But, he is ready to get started and I am sure he will make the best of his time in North Carolina. Who wouldn't? I've heard it is beautiful there!
Here are some pictures of our day. I know there are a lot but we had so much fun.
If you can't tell... Rylee did NOT like the slide as much as Lily.
How did we all end up with the kids wearing A&M shirts and none of us went to A&M?
Worn Out!












Cute Kids!!!
ReplyDelete