Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have a One Year Old!

I have a One Year Old! Oh my goodness gracious!

And I even have a picture of him. Ha.

Poor second child.

I actually got lucky and the sweet lady that took our Christmas photos came out of "vacation" to take Chase's One year pictures before her due date. Ha. She was 38 weeks pregnant and did a fantastic job with a grumpy little toddler. Umph. Toddler. That word makes me sad. My sweet little baby is a toddler. I guess it is time for another one. Ha. Just joking. Dale might have a heart attack.

We are very thankful to have these pictures because Michelle went into labor at 2 a.m. that night/morning and had her second precious little boy named Elliot. Before her water broke she had time to edit a few pictures and then finished a couple days after she came home with the baby. Can we say Rock Star? Yes. Did I mention she gave birth naturally (by choice) and her husband is deployed too. Way to go Army Wife! God made us special and she is doing a mighty fine job! If I do say so myself!

Here are some of the pictures from our photo shoot. Thanks Michelle! I love them!

Location: Restored caboose in Downtown Clarksville.



This face was pretty much how most of the pictures turned out. He is whining or squealing in this one I am pretty sure.


He LOVED climbing on the train, but hated if I touched him while he was exploring!

Big Sister taking the wheel.

I know I have been a little lackadaisical about blogging but I am working on it. I love to blog, it's a release for me...but I just have to get my act together and take the time. Maybe I will schedule it. Ha. Yeah right. I don't schedule anything.

Have a wonderful day. Maybe I will write about our R&R. We had a lot of fun and could not get enough of having Dale home.

Photobucket

1 comment: