Saturday, March 26, 2011

We have a Bumble Bee!

Now that Lily is 4 she is able to play soccer. She her Daddy was very excited and "they" could not wait until Lily got to hit the field. I am not the biggest soccer fan, but I am trying really hard. Quite frankly I have NO clue about soccer but apparently it is a workout, I sure wouldn't be able to run that much.

Lily had her very first soccer game today! Score Bumblebees 0 - Turtles 1. Lily made the only goal of the game. As you can see by score it was for the other team :).





The first play of the game Lily took off running and bit it, BIG TIME.
This is her coming off the field, mud in the mouth and all.
(Yes, I took a picture...Mom of the Year Award!)



Half Time Huddle


Go Lily!


 Yes, my kid is the most colorful. Ha, if you don't know my personality by now...
I did that on purpose. I had no trouble finding her on the field.

Plus, she looked AwEsOmE!!!

Lily was also named the fastest kid and the clumsiest. I am not quite sure how you
can be both of those things at once...but Lily succeeded. She falls more than any
of the other kids but can out run them all.

I am very excited for this soccer season, if for nothing else, I love having a good belly laugh!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She's a cute bumblebee! I can relate to the clumsy, but not the fastest! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete