Thursday, August 19, 2010

Keeping Busy

Things I have joined in the last week or two:

1. PWOC - Protestant Women of the Church...I think. (quick note: I am not Protestant :)
2. Neighborhood Book Club
3. Bunco
4. Volunteer at AWANA ~ if I pass the background check, jokes
5. OSC ~ Officer Spouses Club
6. Co-FRG Leader ~ The group that supports the families of the soldiers while they are home and deployed.
7. Brigade Bible Study

I think I have my work cut out for me. I am not the most organized person in the world. But, I got myself a day planner and a calendar to hang on the wall, so hopefully I will be on the ball.

~Ha! This coming from the mom that has forgotten Lily's gymnastics three weeks in a row. Poor kid thinks the teacher for the make up class is her real teacher.

One of the pics from our photo shoot w/ Alex
She got some really great shots with a limited amount of time. Plus, it was cloudy and
toward the end of the shoot it was raining.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at you getting all involved. I'm pretty jealous of the Bunco group. I don't think the women in my neighborhood play bunco... or maybe I just need to get out more!

    Also, I'm going to attempt give your blog a facelift this weekend. It's time! And you have super cute pics now.

    ReplyDelete