
Dale is going to answer the Five Questions too.
He will be in Maroon and I will write my answers in Red.
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
~If I did it changed every year and I absolutely do not still have it.
~Mine were Barbies and I do still have them. Lily plays with them now and some are still in my old closet at my parent's house.
2. Do you dream in color?
~What's so bad about black and white? Some of the best cowboy movies ever made are in black and white.
~I have no clue what color I dream in? I am lucky if I remember the dreams. Today, I dreamt about finding my old pedometer and being happy that I now have two? ~~What? Who cares?
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
~5' 9'' on a good day. Some days it is hard for the short body to handle this ego - I need to be taller!
~I am 5' 4'' and I am okay with that. Did you see how tall my husband is?
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
~Three choices: Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, or Charlton Heston as the voice of God.
~First, let me start off by saying, "My husband is a dork." That is why I love him! :) But, Matthew McConaughey's voice would be lovely to hear on my GPS. I might get in a wreck because of daydreaming about him. Of course, I would only want his voice after Dale's though!
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
~I am a compulsive shopping cart returner. Even when there is not a corral I return it back to the store.
~I used to be the same way pre-two small kids. Now, I park next to the corral or just hope I am somewhere that they actually still have baggers. Gotta love the commissary! In a round about way, I just admitted to sometimes leaving my cart in the parking lot.







Not to worry, Mom still has some of Dale's favorite stuffed animals at home. It's just that they are so tattered Heather doesn't want them in the house! But Frank refuses to throw them away. Then there is the box of Legos in the attic that I want to use one day.
ReplyDeleteSo tough guy, don't think you outgrew them yet...
What, Dale, no John Wayne voice?
ReplyDelete