I would be worried about whether this may be somewhat of a traumatic or life altering experience, especially since this is Lily's 3rd first day of preschool this year (you've gotta love the Army). But Lily just L.O.V.E.S. going to school so I could never keep her from meeting new friends! As a matter of fact, she looked at me and frowned when I went to pick her up. So sad.
Some other news at the Marrous...Chase has found his thumb.
...and I think he really likes it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may already know this, but my real life BFF Brandy has become obsessed with blogging and she is really great at it. Actually, a whole lot better than me. Ha! And she is having a great Giveaway sponsored by MiaDolce Originals.

So, stop on over to Jumping Jack and find out how to enter to win an adorable boutique style diaper clutch like this one. And if you choose not to, it's okay with me ...because I really want to win it :).
---------------------------------------------------------------------Weight Loss Challenge Update
Starting weight July 1st: 162.4
Current weight July 8th: 158.0
Total lost: 4.4 lbs. or 2.95%







Oh the thumb!! It's such a wonderful little thing! HA! Just wait, finding that a blankie goes really well with it will be next. I think Jack would be one really happy little boy if I'd let him carry his blankie around, but it's bad enough that I can't take the thumb away!
ReplyDeleteLily is such a BIG Girl now. I miss yall!