We are on the house hunt again. Maybe we are idiots? Maybe not but...I just might have this baby while living in a motel. There is nothing wrong with a motel right? Jesus was born in a stable and no crib for a bed. I will at least have a bassinet.
Rules to remember when you are in the Army:
1. Whenever they make you move, they won't always have a house for you to live in!
2. Don't have two large dogs and plan on renting a house in Clarksville, TN. People don't like it...especially an 85 lbs. German Shepherd. All the rental agreements just say no aggressive breeds, they lied! They mean nothing over 20 lbs. and can work with you up to 50 lbs. ~Can't blame them, we didn't rent to dog owners when we were landlords.
3. Don't try to buy a Short Sale when you are in crunched time frame. Even if it is looking like they might speed things up, they probably won't. It can take 3 to 5 months to buy a Short Sale house. Just wait until that house goes into foreclosure...it is a lot faster!
4. Telling people you are pregnant with no place to live does not help your situation with any of the above businesses or people. Housing on post...NO! Bank that now owns the Short Sale....NO!
5. If you are in my situation, 32 weeks pregnant and no home in the location where your husband is about to move...believe me, it is okay to act crazy sometimes. Dale may not agree, but he has had to endure bouts of it and he might be tired of it soon...good thing I am only pregnant for 8 more weeks. :)
Wish us luck! We are off to Clarksville again to look at houses. Just call me Pretty Woman, I am a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh no! I'm sorry that the first house fell through. I hope you can find something!
ReplyDelete