1. I saw the best mullet I have ever seen in my life. Unfortunately, it was on a 4 year old boy but it was awesome! I did not take a picture because I was afraid of getting beat up by his mother. So, let me give you some details. The top of his head was a cute spikey little boy cut and even had gel in it, but the back was down to his waste. Poor little boy. Disclaimer: His parents were wearing all Nascar paraphernalia, which made the sighting even better.
2. Every time I drive to Elizabethtown I get to drive past a two story mobile home. I didn't even know they made those. If I were to own a mobile home this would be it!
3. At Walmart they have a Hispanic aisle. No, not a Mexican food aisle, a Hispanic aisle. You know, us here in Radcliff, KY are very politically correct.
I am sure I have more to ad to my list but I am off to a play date.
***Sorry if I offended anyone. I have no problem with mullets, Nascar or mobile homes...sometimes they just make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This just made me laugh so hard!!!!!! As soon as I saw the word mullet, I knew it was going to be a good post.
ReplyDelete