I forgot to add this to my post yesterday. About a month ago Dale and I decided we were going to add the Our Father to our nightly prayer routine with Lily. I thought she was picking it up slowly but still had a way to go before she could recite it on her own. Boy was I wrong! She said it all by herself last night, TWICE. Once before bed and a second time for me to video it. I am so proud of her and I think it is adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







it won't let me play the video...it says it's a private video and I need to accept the sender's friend request. and I am even signed in??!!??
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I fixed it. I had it on private but didn't really mean to. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Lily!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of big words for such a little girl. Way to go, Lily!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's our girl!! I love you Lily!
ReplyDeleteBubbie