Thursday, March 25, 2010

Making a house a home

Slowly, but surely...we are making this house our home. And I just know when I am done, I will love it! there might be painting involved, and some new furniture, but that work is fun and it keeps me busy. Plus, there will be another little munchkin soon and that will make everything just perfect.
The letters are on the fridge.

Strollers hanging out in the dining room, along with the most hideous light fixture known to man!

My office has the comfy chair, my computer, camera and the Internet! Yeah! I think it also might get a wonderful shade of green in the coming weeks...we will see. I must start and finish Chase's room first! (I hate all of the wires under the desk...I will do something about that soon, very soon.)

My favorite space right now are the cabinets and the drawers. It is amazing what a little contact paper will do.

I have met a MILLION neighbors, I need to start writing all of their names down along with the plot of the neighborhood. I hate when I have to ask their names over and over again. There are tons and I do mean tons of kids here. Lily loves them young and old alike. I think she really wishes the big girls would play with her more...but all of that in due time. Right now I love that she is still enjoying running, playing in the dirt and pretend sword fights (Barbie and the Three Musketeers). We love it so far and can't wait to get a little more active on Post with Bible studies, Preschool, and maybe some Bunco! Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Things are starting to come together! That's great about meeting the neighbors!

    ReplyDelete