We like to bowl! ~I like to bowl. I cannot lie, every time Lily gets to go to her bowling class, I am jealous. I want to bowl too. I want to get the high score and I want to push those kids out of the way and show them how it's done! Let's just say it is in my genes. Yeah, I suspect my grandma has been bowling for like 70 years and my mom for at least 40. So, it is just in my blood. You may think this is weird, or a little, um can I say, not on the classy side. But, I just can't help it. I might just join a league or make Dale take me bowling this weekend even if we are having the snow storm of 2010.
Lily and her friend Angelica. Those of you that know Lily in real life, she is tall but Angelica is what we like to call miniature. This is what 1st percentile looks like :). How do you like their sweet bowling shirts?
Here is Lily and a shot of her "good" form.
Juju says it will make her a better bowler later on! Ha!
Every girl needs a pink ball. And this one just happens to have 5 holes to help the little ones. Genius!
I know you are enjoying the awesome brown corduroy pants with the warn out knees. They didn't look like that prior to bowling. Lily likes to do some mad brake dancing after each roll. All of the parents look forward to her skills. One even asked me when we showed up if Lily was still going to dance this time. I said, I am sure she's likes to show off her talents Yo! (I should have been videoing instead!)







I love bowling! Looks like she had a great time!
ReplyDelete