Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beach Babe

Lily had her first experience at the beach yesterday. Let me tell ya...she LoVeD it! I am not one for the sticky, salty gulf water and gritty sand, but Lily enjoyed every bit of it. She had sand from head to toe and was upset when we made her leave. We will just call her a Beach Babe!

I can remember many-a-family vacations at the coast and lovin' every minute of it. I don't quite remember when I became the girly girl that preferred pool water versus the ocean??? Thankfully, the transformation happened and I am a lot cleaner and a lot less sandy under the bathing suit because of it!


Lily holding her prized possessions...Ghost Shrimp. Hoss has his shrimp sucker and gladly obliged the young scientists by sucking up shrimp and letting them collect their specimens. It has always been fun having a science teacher for a dad and now Lily is enjoying her Hoss as one too!

Lily and Evan helping Hoss get the Ghost Shrimp.

Lily and Laken hangin' out in the surf. They weren't expecting that wave!

Too bad Lily didn't get to experience the beach with Daddy, he would have been all over it! Luckily, we are going to Rockport next weekend and Lily will get to have tons of fun all over again.

3 comments:

  1. Her bathing suit is darling and I love the matching bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you updated!! I miss seeing yall's smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete