Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Jack is Here!

At 1 am this morning I was woken by a wonderful sound, my phone rang the beautiful unknown number tone. I have come to learn that that is my sweetheart Dale calling. He said, I will be home sometime on the 20th! Yeah! I was so excited I didn't sleep a lick and couldn't wait to tell everyone that Dale was coming home. So, I sent out a couple of texts before anyone was awake. Brandy wrote back a sweet Yeah! and a couple of others sent some wonderful cheers of excitement. Then exactly 5 minutes later Brandy called and said, "my water just broke." To my horror I was faced with a decision that I never wanted to make. Do I miss Baby Jack's birth or do I chance missing Dale arrive at the airport. I decided to have my cake and eat it too. I am now in McKinney, Jack was born by C-Section at 3:45, weighed 6 lbs 8 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. Now, my life will be whirlwind with little sleep but with so much fun and excitement to come in the next few hours when I wake up early and rush home to meet my honey at the airport! In the meantime....here are a few pictures of the precious baby!!!
Benjamin Jack

The new Mommy!


Grammy Pammy and Great Grandad! Proud Aunt Heather
All the girls with their new little man!


3 comments: