We may have a contract on our house. Yes, I know I should be excited and I know that I should be thankful but really?!?! I just want to crawl into my little hole and never leave my cute little house! This is where Lily came home and where I have pretended that we are not "really" in the Army. This is where all of my fun neighbors are, THIS IS WHERE RYLEE LIVES! (What are we going to do without our Rylee? and Amanda!) I guess the sale of our house brings reality back into the picture and Dale is in the Army and we are a military family. There is not one place that stays "home" for long, home is where we make it and with an Army family that is a lot of different places. So, for the next month I am not leaving my cozy little house. If you want to see me you will have to come here! I am holding down the fort and enjoying my last bit of home ownership until I move into an apartment!
I didn't think I would be emotional about this move. Quite frankly I thought ahhh, No Problem! But I started crying while I was vacuuming today. Yeah, vacuuming! Then thought...this is one of the last times I will vacuum this floor. Sounds pitiful huh! Yeah! That's how I feel Pitiful! I even bummed two beers from Teresa and my Bud Light is tastin' pretty good right now. Might not be quite as bad if Dale was here but he isn't so I am drowning my sorrows and being sentimental by myself!
Here I am 9 months pregnant in or new house a week before I had Lily! Awww! Memories.
Aw, don't cry. You'll always have the memories!
ReplyDeleteLove the pregnant picture:)
ReplyDeletesorry girl! moving away from friends is hard, but you will get to meet so many more friends each time you move!
ReplyDelete