Thankfully, my parents let me be who I wanted to be and didn't try to change my ways. I would like to think I grew out of it, but truthfully, I just found someone like me, Dale! LOL. To this day my brother tells me that he is cooler than me. Ha ha! Ya, think?Friday, June 19, 2009
Smile! You know you are a dork, when.....Is back!
I know you love my old pictures and quite frankly I thought my blog was getting kind of boring. So, I busted out my back up. Meet 10 year old Heather. Yes, I was a dork and although I am wearing my Grandmother's wig we had found in the closet, I had a pretty bad perm under there too. The purple rimmed huge glasses, yeah, they are mine and I don't care what my mom says, THEY WERE NOT COOL! This is me pre-braces and I think I even accented the wig with a purple hair band. Ha ha. Also, if I remember correctly that this was my Erkel impression. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have to try hard or anything. Look a little closer...I am wearing a sponge painted shirt with spatters on it for effect!
Thankfully, my parents let me be who I wanted to be and didn't try to change my ways. I would like to think I grew out of it, but truthfully, I just found someone like me, Dale! LOL. To this day my brother tells me that he is cooler than me. Ha ha! Ya, think?
Thankfully, my parents let me be who I wanted to be and didn't try to change my ways. I would like to think I grew out of it, but truthfully, I just found someone like me, Dale! LOL. To this day my brother tells me that he is cooler than me. Ha ha! Ya, think?
Labels:
Dork,
Erkel,
heather as a kid,
wig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hhahahaahahha. I just became of this flashback posting! I was a big nerd too...don't feel bad
ReplyDeletei love it!
ReplyDelete