Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Full-O-Fun

Jacob's Run 2009. My Dallas family puts on this great run in memory of my cousin Jacob. The proceeds go to a scholarship for a local Trenton student. This year a bunch of the San Antonio Friesenhahn's made the trip. Even some that didn't run. Here is mom and Lily before the race. Mom graciously volunteered to watch Lily while I attempted to run. Brenda and Lily throwing rocks into a puddle. Brenda sat out too, due to her trampoline injury.

Thanks to my friend Shaunda for meeting me at the run. She drug my butt around the course, and even walked with me. Thanks Shaunda, next time I will run the whole 5K...it's a goal!



Brenda, Lily, Mom(Judy), Pam and Barb
After the run Lily and I went and joined Brandy for a nap. We were staying at Rob and Ashley's house and boy did we make ourselves at home. Thanks Rob and Ashley for letting us crash at your pad.

When the nap was over Brandy, Lily and I had some shopping to do. We headed over to Lowes and bought some lighting for Brandy's new house and paint for Baby Jack's room. You know Brandy was shopping with me because we got lights for all of the common areas of the house and paint and we stayed under $500! Awesome! We even introduced Brandy to the race car cart at Lowes. Brandy thought it wasn't necessary but I explained that it was an important addition to our day if we wanted to get any shopping done! So, Lily hopped in that blue race car shopping cart and we spend off!




Next, we went to Shogun Hibachi and Sushi. I was so excited because I had never been to a hibachi restaurant and have been wanting to go for quite a while. Lily loved the show and really liked that the man cooking threw her a few scrambled eggs and let her play with the spatula!



Thanks Grammy Pammie for our great dinner!!!!











Brandy and Lily enjoying the show!














Ashley and Kendall ~ surprisingly Lily's hand isn't in there trying to hold the bottle. At one point in the night Lily tried to pick Kendall up and put her in her baby carrier. (Scary!) She is our little helper.








Me and the Bug! What at fun night!








We ended our great weekend with friends off right. We all sat by the pool and relaxed. Lily helped Rob clean it and then she was the first one in the water! Maybe the only one in the water.


Lily and I had so much fun! We love hanging out with family and friends and this weekend we got to do both! A special thanks to Sean for taking care of the puppy dogs! Without you, this fun weekend would not have been possible!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! We had fun too. I've been waiting for you to post so I can steal some pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that all of you do this for the scholarship!

    ReplyDelete