Thursday, May 14, 2009

Changing my Bank account password

Apparently, there has been someone looking at my bank account and that someone wasn't me. Some may call him Captain, others Dale and me I will be calling him Babe, Sweetheart, my Love for a while to kiss up. Especially, since he called today to chat and was being his normal sweet self and I was spilling my guts about my butt looking like the surface of the moon. Yeah, I said it...it looks pretty bad. When all of a sudden he said, "Well yeah! I've seen all of the fast food restaurants you have been going to!" (There were laughs in there, just in case you thought he was being mean.) I laughed and spilled the beans a little more, but not after I told him to mind his business and our bank account is no place for his eyes to wander! He laughed and said he forgot. ~ I don't know if he actually counted the number of times I have been through the drive thru but it is pretty high. Like almost as many days as we have in a month. Hey it is hard to cook for one. Or that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Yesterday, on my own I had decided to get back in the saddle again and reclaim my butt. I would like to fit into my pants instead of going to church with my pants unbuttoned in hopes that no one could see the bulge (it happened, don't judge). So, yesterday I grilled some chicken (2 chicken breasts) and ate one for dinner and saved the other. Today, I made Lily and I these lovely meals with the left overs. I ate left overs, Dale you should be real proud.




See I have proof. It was great but I did have to coax Lily with Ranch in order for her to eat the veggies. She ate them though. All except the tomatoes. What is wrong with her? She obviously gets her extreme pickiness from Dale.

As you have read before, I am back on my band wagon. Bye bye to my Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a Large Dr Pepper. Hello, to the grilled chicken and veggie salad and Diet DP. ~Sounds yummy doesn't it?

Oh yeah, and I am supposed to run a 5k this weekend, while pushing Lily. Don't know if my lungs can handle it. Dale told me to stop trying to talk myself down and just do it. (Deep Breath) Just do it! I will let you know how that goes.

1 comment: