My first
Hibiscus bloomed yesterday! It is so beautiful and reminds me that summer is just around the corner. We are enjoying our 80 degree weather right now and even made it down to the splash park yesterday. Yeah for Texas weather. I don't know if I will be saying that come mid June, but right now, I love being outside. ~Minus the millions of
mosquitoes the size of birds landing on you. You should see mine and Lily's poor legs. They have taken a beating and I am investing in some extra strength OFF. No need to get the West Nile Virus on top of the Swine Flu. (Just joking we do not have the swine flu, no need to freak out.)
~I almost killed this plant this winter, thankfully I started watering it in time for it to provide me with some spectacular flowers!
Lily striking a pose!
Evangeline and Lily enjoying the great weather and splashing around.

Snack Time

No comments:
Post a Comment