Tuesday my friend Brandi (w/ i) and I, went to dinner and the Rodeo. Yay, for Keith Urban!!! Total Hottie. Aunt Cheri and her friend met us at the concert too. You know you're a Texan when: You can never get enough of that wonderful smell of manuer and great country music played on a revolving stage.
Brandi's husband volunteered/got conned into taking care of Lily so we could have a girls night! Good thing he had Laken there to help. I heard the girls had a wonderful time, they played on the trampoline, ate pizza and watched Thumbelina! Rumor has it Curtis even had to change a dirty diaper. I really owe him BIG TIME!!! Thanks Curtis!
Here is beautiful Keith Urban!!!
This is Brandi and me getting ready for the show.
We took a trip through the stock show too. Look at this fine animal.
Looks like I should be in that movie Son In Law, the one with Pauly Shore, with my boots and my dress!
You know I said you can't get enough of that manuer smell and I guess I meant it, because Lily, me, Jen and Little Will went to the stock show again today! Lily loved seeing the piggies, cows, baby chicks, and shopping at the farmer's market. But truely the highlight of her day was going up to every Purell dispenser and pumping her own disenfectant. This was one stop I didn't mind making over and over again! (I will post pics soon when I get them from Jen!)







No comments:
Post a Comment