We have been to the park, twice. Lily loves how high daddy pushes her in the swing...so does daddy!

Dale doing dishes, I love this about him!!! Yeah!
Our Little Family
Strawberry Picking
Dale doing dishes, I love this about him!!! Yeah!
Miguel and Jenny's wonderful wedding! ~Lily did a great job as flower girl. I wish I had a picture of her walking down the isle then seeing Miguel and giving him a huge hug. It was too cute!
The Big family
~More to come, I still haven't downloaded the picture from my other camera, with the homecoming pics. I already have over 300 pictures from last week... I will write more and add more pictures while Dale is golfing this week.
We are having so much fun and enjoying each others company, I can't help but think...we only have one more week. The time goes by so fast and we can't fit everything in that we want to do. But, the little time we spend together helps us make it through the rough spots and rejuvenates that spunk that you need to finish the deployment!
We enjoyed our weekend with our family and Dale and I are having a date night this week. We are trying to make every second count. I think I am going to go wake him up now. See ya soon.







Sounds like ya'll are having so much fun. I love the dress you have on at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
ReplyDelete