Today I am headed "home". They place where mine and Dale's parents reside, my brother, where I grew up and where the family still gathers. I am going home to attend bridal shower for a great friend of mine Jenny (the one who is marrying Miguel, Dale's best friend!) The wedding that Dale will actually be here for in 46 days! I am also going to see my Uncle David who is flying in from Kansas. Yeah!
But, my biggest problem is that Lily and I will be missing Rylee's 2nd Birthday. It is absolutely killing me! I have not told Lily for the simple fact that I don't want to witness an extreme breakdown! She is sure to go into system overload if she knew Rylee was having a birthday party and I was forcing her to ride in a car for 3 hours (total of 6 hours) instead of attending Rylee's Cupcake Birthday Party! Oh my goodness!
So, Rylee please forgive me! Lily and Rylee I promise I will make it up to you!
Happy 2nd Birthday Rylee!

From day one Amanda and I knew Rylee and Lily were going to be best friends. Opposites attract! Look and baby Rylee and Lily. (Rylee still has more hair than poor Lily.)
They even have matching cars.

They are always there to help each other out!
And you can see and feel the excitement every time they see each other. 

Halloween

Rylee helping celebrate Lily's 2nd Birthday!
Rylee helping celebrate Lily's 2nd Birthday!
Rylee is even there to pass the time while we wait on Daddy too!
(This was the day Dale was coming home from North Carolina.)

We love you Rylee and we can't wait to celebrate your birthday on Monday!
(This was the day Dale was coming home from North Carolina.)
We love you Rylee and we can't wait to celebrate your birthday on Monday!







No comments:
Post a Comment