Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Refreshing Day!

In an effort to think of what I was going to blog about today, I have come up blank! But, I could not let the previous blog entry stay at the top any longer! I can only make fun of myself for so long then...it stings! Although, looking back, I am so thankful I am no longer in high school. For one, I have ditched the Jorts, lost a little weight, and my hair has met someone I like to call Mr. Flat Iron!

Because I can't think of anything else to blog about...here are some things that I would like to remember about this time and place in my life. Well, really they are about Lily.

1. She says "biapers" instead of diapers
2. She can now repeat everything I say, even full sentences. Try reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear...
3. She loves the color pink, too a fault!
4. She has had a small scrape on her foot for the past two weeks and she is going to be very upset when it is finally gone. Because, she will no longer have a reason to make me kiss it!
5. She thinks that Juju, Hoss, Bubbie and Pa all live together.
6. She would eat all of the yogurt in the house in one sitting if I let her.
7. She loves playing airplane and standing on my hands (like a cheerleader!).
8. Lily runs for everything. I don't think I have ever seen her walk.
9. She can make a mean scrambled egg.
10. Brushing her teeth is still a huge chore.
11. She knows all of her colors and can count to 16. (I don't know if this is an accomplishment but it is in our house!)
12. Everytime I sit on the couch she stands on the coffee table, counts to three, then jumps!!! Whether I am looking at her or not!
13. In casual conversations she will tell her friends that her Daddy is on an airplane far, far away.
14. She is pretty darn cute! Not to mention hilarious!
15. She is so good at saying sorry! Even when she didn't do anything!
16. I love her so very much and I am so thankful that I get to share this life with such a wonderful little girl!
17. Everday she wakes up with a smile on her face, ready to face the day. I wish I had that zest for life! Hopefully, this will stick throughout her teenage years.


Dale is coming home in 42 more days! Yeah for us!

3 comments:

  1. hey you need to post the pics from dinner or send them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that comment was from your sister n law

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have my camera that was my dad's camera. I will try and get those pics. I am sure there are some good ones.

    ReplyDelete