Friday, February 13, 2009

Hilarious


In an effort to stay in bed today for as long as possible I decided to put cartoons on in my bedroom. I as imagining the ultimate sweet picture, me and my precious Lily hanging out in bed snuggled up watching cartoons. We all know I don't have a cuddly baby. Lily had another idea for her morning and waited to sneak out of the room until I fell back asleep. She snuck out of my bedroom and was on a mission. I thought I had heard a door open but thought it was my imagination. Then all of a sudden Lily strolled into my bedroom on her scooter. Yes, the adorable Pink Jr. Razor scooter Daddy bought her for her birthday. The one I thought was way too "grown up" for her and she would never be able to ride. I was instantly proved wrong on her birthday and her daddy, boy was he proud! This morning all I could do was laugh and hope the tires on the scooter weren't covered in dirt or mud. Really though, I think it is time for a bolt lock on my garage door. Who is willing to come and install that???

No comments:

Post a Comment