Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



These are the super fun pictures Lily and I took today to send to Dale for Valentine's. I just love a day devoted to expressing how you feel to your loved one! I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I do a pretty darn good job at doing the above on a regular basis. How could I not? Dale is a pretty AWESOME hubby! With that said....
Happy Valentine's Day
We Love You Dale!

~*~*~*~*~ A Big Thank you to Amber for taking these excellent photos of Lily and Me. We had such a great time at your house and with your family!~*~*~**~*~*

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! That is such a cute idea and I like how they are black and white with just a splash of color. Hope ya'll have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a "J" she's holding up in the first picture? I think it is and it looks great. Good job Heather!
    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Jay...think what you want. Should I print one out for you?

    ReplyDelete