Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I need some help

***Update: I know people are reading this...I have a blog counter. So, come one, help me think of some fun ideas for Valentines for Dale! :)


I know I need to talk to a professional about my issues...but today I need help with care packages.


Main Entry: care package
Function: noun

: a package of useful or pleasurable items that is sent or given as a gift to another


I want to send an AWESOME care package to Dale for Valentines Day and I need some ideas. So, if you have any ideas, craft projects, fun things to include in a relatively small package please leave a comment and help make this package FANTASTIC!


***No, I cannot include alcohol!*** I am sure he wishes he had a beer right about now!
Please, I need some good ideas!

3 comments:

  1. how about some cute cookies?? maybe another book and a love letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! Thanks so much for your encouragement. I know it is so hard to keep waiting and waiting for your guy to come home! I just added it up and Nate has been gone 10 our of the last 18 months, so I definitely feel ya'!! :) As far as a care package goes the only idea I have is to make a slideshow/video. I don't know if your computer has movie maker (a lot of them come with it) and it is a super easy program to use and figure out...if you decide to go with the idea and have and questions feel free to email me!! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send him a calendar with pictures of you and Lily on it so he can count down the days till he comes home.

    ReplyDelete