Here are a few good things. They are in no particular order, just as they popped into my head!
1. Breakfast for Dinner. ~Just ate that...bacon, over easy eggs and toast, Lily likes scrambled
2. Buying shoes that actually fit your child. Just did that too. Lily now wears a size 9, not the size 8 I have been cramming on her foot. (Sorry Lily!)
3. Finding a pretend sunny side up egg in my refrigerator...too cute!
4. Lily telling the lady at Carter's Hola! I think we may watch a little too much Go Diego Go and Dora.
5. A good Nicholas Sparks book, I am currently reading The Lucky One...and it is goooood!
6. Taking long baths.
7. A husband that is you hero.
8. Texas Tech Red Raiders!!!
9. Calling your best friend.
10. Drinking a good glass of wine.
11. Going on a long drive, preferably with Dale.
12. Pretty cute puppy dogs, especially Mannie and Jules. (I will have to get a better picture of them.)
13. The smell of babies, spit up and all.
14. Crafting, encouraging others to craft...especially when you are making fun things for other people.
15. Cooking, I really like cooking now that I have my Favorite things cookbook from my mom! (Now, that is the best gift I have ever received!) Others think so too!
16. Fun, Rock'n out song at Church! It always puts me in such a great mood. Lily loves them too!
17. Using both sinks in my bathroom, Sorry Dale.
18. A long funny phone call from Dale...I am the funny one!
19. A fun pair of shoes, like these patent leather bright purple flats that I am wearing.
20. Grey's Anatomy!
Okay that's it for now. I have to get a two-year-old into B-E-D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment