Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 Months and Counting

We only have two more months and we get to see Dale! Yeah!
Lily and I had a fun filled weekend, Pa and Bubbie came into town and we all worked and worked and worked. Well, maybe not Lily but the rest of us did. I give the most props to Frank but don't tell him that :)!

Let me just tell you how fantastic my in laws are...Well, they are pretty awesome! And I think they love me too. Might wish I would shut up every once in a while, but I have to have one bad trait don't I? Ha ha! Please, do not list all of my bad traits in the comments section, that was a joke!

Frank and I finally loaded and unloaded everything from storage that was displaced from Hurricane Ike! Yeah, our house is put back together and we are normal. Ha ha, no one in this house is normal!

Lily had a great time with the grandrents. Bubbie took her to Flip N Out (big inflatable jumping thing place) and she ran wild like usual. They read, played kitchen, and ROARED a bunch playing with the dragon in Lily's Little People Castle. I am sure she is going to be pretty disappointed when she wakes up from her nap and they have snuck out of here. ****Update: Lily was distraught when she woke up and Bubbie and Pa had left!****

Dale and I are so thankful to have such great parents and in laws that are willing to help at a moments notice. We have such a great time whenever we see them and can't wait until we get to have fun together again! (Barb: we still need to play that new game!)

Dale called this morning but we only got to talk to him for a bit because he was having problems with the phone. But, I finally got two phone calls in one week and that is definitely a reason to celebrate! Yeah, Dale! He even emailed me when he couldn't call me back. What a sweet hubby!

Now, Lily is watching 101 Dalmatians as a treat because I wanted her to stop crying after Bubbie and Pa left. Leave it to me to let the TV do the dirty work. Tiss Tiss.
****Only two more days until my super cool stroller comes in. I hope Lily is as excited as I am. I can't wait!

I am off to Academy to buy some 3-8 lbs. weights for my new workout regime. My Bozu ball has been calling my name for about a year now with no response from me. I guess I better get with it if I am going to win my competition! Watch out LIZA and JONI!

No comments:

Post a Comment