Thursday, October 23, 2008

We live in the Procrastination Station

As many of you may know or not know, although we are in the Army and there are always new things coming our way, I Heather the wife of an Army soldier resist change to the fullest. When this happens I get upset, depressed, stressed, and my buttons can be pushed at any given time for no apparent reason. The biggest indicator of my rebellion is procrastination. I could be looking forward to a wonderful trip to Mexico, seeing my wonderful husband or just visiting San Antonio but the whole process of movement or change tends to send me in a tailspin.



I tell you this because today, the day we must all pack up and leave for North Carolina, I stayed in bed until 7:45, I am checking my email and writing this blog, and I am not in the least bit packed. Mind you I have to pack for three. Me, Lily(all of Lily's toys), and Dale's stuff has to fit into my suitcase. Ahhhh! And I am upset and I just want to cry and protest this whole thing. I don't want Dale to leave, I don't want to go to North Carolina, and one thing I just remembered (a subconscious form of my stand off) I forgot to get someone to watch my poor dogs. Like they have anything to do with this situation. Yes, I have been reminded 18 time to find someone to watch the dogs and yes I really believe I forgot 18 times to ask someone. Please, forgive me Jules and Mannie. I did get them wet dog food the other day as a treat.



Now, I must get off the stupid computer, pack my things, make puppy dog eyes at my husband and put on a happy face for my two year old.



I guess one thing will make me happy right now....




Me with all of the Marrous after Tech whooped up on A&M

No comments:

Post a Comment