Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hanging on to every last minute

Lily, Dev, Kindle, Leighton and I went to Dale's deployment ceremony today. We had a great time and it was fun to see Dale in his battle dress. I am sure he was not having as much fun standing up in front of everyone with his 50 lbs. of gear but we enjoyed watching the soldiers.

We are having so much fun staying with our great friends Kindle and Devrim and we are so happy that they have taken us in during this long weekend. Lily is really enjoying have a little buddy to run around with.

This afternoon we put Lily down for a nap and watched Tech run away with a win against KU. Wreckem' Tech!

I think Chuck E Cheese is in our near future. We are trying to all of the fun out of Daddy before Monday.

1 comment: