Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Precious Little Babies

Today Lily and I went to go see Mark and Tracey's sweet new baby girl Kennedy Lynn. She was precious and her big sister and brother just love her. You know in our neighborhood when it rains it poors. Brian and Teresa had Madilynne Michelle a couple of weeks ago and in September Jake and Caroline will have a baby girl named _____ Grace. I forget her first name.



We are so lucky to live in a great neighborhood with young families. Lily is learning all of the new names and loves kissing them. Today she was such a big girl just looking at the baby and playing with her friends.


Today I decided I was going to RUN in the Race for the Cure in October here in Houston. I am telling all of you so I have some people to hold me to it. I know that I can, I just have to get back in the habit of running more often. Also, Brandy (my great friend) has agreed to run the half marathon in Dallas this December. Go Brandy You Can Do it! We need to kick it into gear.


Lily's Counting update: Lily still refuses to say one and three. Two is still her favorite!


Lily is still the Diva of the house! I know I have never grocery shopped in heels but I just love it!



I am so excited! One of my best friends Connie is coming to see me this weekend! She is coming from Baton Rouge and I am sure we will have an awesome weekend. I have always told Dale if I could have anyone's personality it would be Constance Louise's! I have never met anyone else that can walk into a room and put a smile on everyone's face like Connie. She can make the best out of every situation and is truly a beautiful person inside and out. I am sure we will have a great time and I won't want to let her go back!

Connie and her husband Chaye

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need any help with Lily!!
    I owe you BIG!

    ReplyDelete