Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great Quote:

"The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be." ~Robert Fulghum


That is so true!


Lily has been saying the cutest thing lately. I have been trying to teach her how to count. She is picking up on it but she refuses to say one. I will count with her 1, 2, 3. Each time I say 1 she says "thwo". I don't know how to get her to say one. While I am holding her she likes it when I bounce her up and catch her. So, of course I say one, two, threee. Each time she just says thwo with the cutest pursed lips. I think I did it at least 10 times and she must have thought I was crazy because after a while I just said, "ONE,ONE, ONE! Just say ONE!" I was laughing of course I couldn't help it. I told Dale about or little lesson and he was laughing so hard I think he was crying.


Which leads me to one of my life goals. People say it is common but I don't think I have ever laughed so hard I have cried. Don't get me wrong I laugh quite often but I don't ever remember laughing until I cry. Maybe I have but I don't remember. This seems to be a regular thing for Dale so I just hope one day that I can remember a time when I laughed until I cried or I do just do it some time soon! I think I got pretty close when Ian did this...





This is his impression of Hatchet Face on Cry Baby. Does that bring back memories or what?


Miguel just sent me this picture yesterday. This is of Lily's Baptism. She was only a month or two old. Precious! I can't believe she is about to be two. October 11th is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment