Let me start by saying...Don't mind my non flat ironed hair. BLAH!
My Chi broke. Again. I think I am the only person on this planet that has gone through 4 way too
expensive flat irons. I know it is my fault, but Ugghhh! In my oh so small bathroom, I was using my
towel bar as a flat iron hook and I broke off the on/off switch in the off position. Bummer!
Does Santa need any ideas? ~Someone email Dale.
Hey, but lets get to business.
I HAVE BEEN FLOCKED!
(Lily not pictured, because she was M-A-D that we got flocked and said that flocking is only for other people! NOT US.)
Yeah, she even wrote a note and put it on the door. Where does she get this stuff?
Part of my Crew, my flocking crew that is....FLOCKED ME!
I had NO clue that they were scheming. I was busy at the Battalion Potluck,
where they should have been :). Ha ha.
(Look at my little Spaded friends. Aren't they so cute?)
I knew that our flocks put a smile on people's faces, but I just LOVED it!
I laughed so hard and it made me so happy. It is always nice to know that someone
is thinking about you and why not show it with a BIG FLOCK OF FLAMINGOS?
I love our Baker Co. Outlaws!
I love our Baker Co. Outlaws!







That's hilarious! Silly Lily!
ReplyDeleteChase is getting so big!
Haha! I love it! That's too funny and kinda cute!
ReplyDelete