Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All I want for Christmas

Is to see Garth Brooks in Concert!

And he is coming to NASHVILLE!!!

(while reading this think of me talking SUPER fast and in an overly exaggerated
tone with a HUGE smile on my face)

IF YOU CAN'T TELL MY ALL OF THE YELLING!!!! I LOVE GARTH....MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS IN WORDS. And he is having a benefit concert here in Nashville for flood relief.
The tickets go on sale this Saturday and they are only $25 + tax and a surcharge! I am so bloody excited
that I can barely contain myself. When I called my mom to tell her she started crying! He will be here on Dec. 17th and my mom had already planned to come that weekend so she could drive back to S.A. with me. Yeah!

Okay, I am getting way too overly excited about something that I don't even have in my possession yet. But, me and my friend Tammy have already planned our attack. We will be logged into Ticket Master no later than 9:15 a.m. and will wait and wait and wait until 10:00a.m. sharp when the tickets go on sale. WE WILL GET TICKETS! Then I will say MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME, My Mom and ME again!


AHHHHH! I must get off of the computer and take a shower.
I will probably not sleep until sometime next week.


1 comment: