Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Painting is a MUST!

Who says you can't make a house your home when moving every two years?
Throw a little paint on the walls and voila!

How do you like my new wall color? It is Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray.
My wonderful hubby painted for me this weekend and I think he is really swell.

I think it makes my new TV stand look great and it makes the room feel cozy.


It even compliments the new room addition, his name is Dale Jr., and I have promised Dale Sr.
I would have dates with him at least a few times a week :).

2 comments:

  1. That looks good. I really like that TV stand. And good luck dating Dale Jr. I'm sure he's not nearly as fun as Sr. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog and wanted to say hi. I sooo want a treadmill but I have been spoiled enough this summer....maybe I can beg at Christmas HA! I also wanted to say i LOVE the paint color. We are in a rental and I sooo wish we could paint! I hope you don't mind a new follower :)
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete