Friday, August 27, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



Linking to Wife of a Sailor

1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? I stay up later than 10:30, I eat out a lot, and I watch a tons of reality t.v. (because he can't stop me!) Ha!

2. If you were a spice, what would you be? Brandy's Answer for me: Cinnamon and Cayenne: I am a little bit of both...SwEeT and SpIcY!

3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? I am lucky, I get a lot of support from the Army wives and neighbors around me...I love living on post! My bestie Brandy, we talk everyday! My mom and MIL, I also pretty much talk to them everyday...I think they might be tired of me. But, truthfully I feel a little weak right now so I try to keep strong, beautiful women around me that make me laugh. Luckily, I have friends and family that let me bother them so I can vent about deployments, missing my Dale, share my worries and let me talk about my sweet kids.

4. What is the oldest thing you own? I think it is my grandmother's tea set. It is Wedgwood and I love it. Anyone for some hot tea?

5. How did you vision your future pre-military? Did I have a vision? Before Dale and I met my life was somewhat of a party girl gone bad. I had graduated from college, had a job and a horrible on again off again boyfriend, I like to go out, but that was about it. I thought....Damn, I need to find a good man! Luckily, the Hubbs walked right through my front door! As for plans....I never thought I would ever date anyone in the military, military guys scared me. I wasn't having kids until we had been married for 5 years and we were going to travel the World. ~Dale has now been across the World three times (without me), I have two kids and we have been married for six years. ~Yeah God! ~He makes the plans :)~ Thankfully the B-I-G Guy makes the plans because I am not sure any of mine were quite as good as what I have now. Yeah, I am pretty sure they weren't that good at all!

2 comments:

  1. No way are we tired of you! The MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up!
    We'll have to have a tea party one of these days... ;)

    ReplyDelete