Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally a post...just a little late on Saturday Morning....

Brandy did this earlier yesterday and I started it but didn't finish...now it is 3 a.m. and I am up with an awake baby so I decided to join in. (Now, he is sleeping on my lap.)


I couldn't help it...I had to put up a new picture of the sweet Chase. I also have the cutest new picture of my three faves but it is still on my camera. Maybe I will post later today? Who knows.
Here is my attempt at Five Question Friday:


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I would have to say ....UM HELL YEAH! First off, my major was PR ~Public Relations that is. I am horrible at speaking in public and really did not know that until my senior year of college. I am so horrible I locked up, blabbered and stumbled over my words at a PR conference in Atlanta in front of like 200 people. Plus, I had no clue PR was all writing. I am a terrible writer. But, I was bound and determined not to be a teacher like my dad and I never wanted to change my major. With the help of my roommate and BFF Brandy I made it through 4 different English classes, PR writing, PR Campaigns, speech, and many other ridiculous classes that my idiot self should have never taken. But, I made it and no, I have never used my major. Ha.
I would now choose Teaching or Nursing. I love science so I would like to be a science teacher or a labor and delivery nurse. But, I am not the most warm and fuzzy person in the World so I might have to think of another career path...we will see.
Right now these titles will have to do: Mommy, Household 6, Butt Wiper, Spit Up Catcher, Dish Washer, Dog Hair Vacuumer...the list goes on and on.


2. What do you love most about your home?
Love is a very strong word for this lovely on Post housing. I would have to say that although my house is circa 1950? we do have tons of storage space. There are closets everywhere...except the Master Bath (the tiniest room in the WORLD). Right now I really like my living room too. It might just be because I finally gave myself permission to buy some new furniture. I will have to take a picture. I do have sort of eclectic taste so older houses tend to suit me well. I can use bright colors and mix and match furniture so it has been pretty fun decorating here. (But I am not nearly finished) Hello, I did just have a baby and move three times in a year!


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I really like smut novels. I am not reading any right now because I barely have time to check my email...have you not missed me on my blog. Note: Both children are napping at the same time! I can barely contain myself! AHHHHHH! Dale, hates that I don't read books for knowledge. I say shaaawww. Whatever! At least I am reading.


4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I used to say broccoli but I am turning over a new leaf and I actually eat broccoli now. So, I don't really know what is horrible. Things I really dislike eating...Mexican food in a state that doesn't touch Mexico. Ha. It is so true. Mexican food is only good in states bordering Mexico? Can anyone guess why?

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
I would love to be one of the design stars on HGTV. I guess it is not a sitcom or anything but I would love to have that talent and just think how awesome your house would look. Ahhh, who am I kidding, my house is awesome! ha ha.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Rob hates that I don't read books for knowledge too. I can't understand why he cares what I do for fun in my little spare time!

    Sounds like y'all are doing well and baby Chase is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear friend, I beg to differ about your Mexican food theory... I lived in Arizona and the Mexican food there SUCKED!!! Or maybe we are just spoiled by GREAT Tex-Mex!!!

    Love the pic of Chase - we have that same outfit, albeit a few sizes larger. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I totally feel you on your college question. I would have changed my major now that I look back on it.

    ReplyDelete