Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Yesterday, was a wonderful day! We woke up, checked out what the Easter Bunny left us...
had to make his own nest this year :). I think it turned out beautifully!
Later that morning Daddy built Lily a rope swing, that she absolutely LoVeS!
Then we headed to church to celebrate!
It was a great service, we met Father Valentine (his first name because I can't pronounce his last), who told me to call him when Chase was born because my due date is his birthday! Lily was good too, although we all almost died from a heat stroke and it was only 77 degrees outside. That chapel was PACKED~
Next, it was lunch and nap time (we love naps at this house)!
It was a great service, we met Father Valentine (his first name because I can't pronounce his last), who told me to call him when Chase was born because my due date is his birthday! Lily was good too, although we all almost died from a heat stroke and it was only 77 degrees outside. That chapel was PACKED~ When Lily woke up we were headed out the Easter Egg hunt.
Too bad Lily wanted to socialize with friends instead of find the eggs. Have I told you how much we LOVE this neighborhood?
He made some fried chicken and french fries.
I think we have a young Frank on our hands! It was YUMMY!







That basket looks fantastic! Glad you guys had a great Easter weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like y'all had a great day. Happy to hear you are settling in so well!
ReplyDelete