Friday, February 12, 2010

Sledding Finally!

Dale has been so excited to buy sleds and send Lily zipping down a snow covered hill. A couple of weeks ago they did just that! I went so I could take pictures but I don't think sledding is one of the recommended physical activities for pregnant women. Too bad, it looked like fun...for a little while!

Lily and Matt heading down for their first run. (Lily's boyfriend :)

Daddy trying to get Lily to pull her sled up the steep hill. That only last a little bit, then Daddy was stuck pulling Lily's sled and her back up the hill. (Don't you just love her purple sled? It is the must have item of the season!)

Lily flying down the hill by herself. I wouldn't really recommend sending your 3 year old sledding on her own. ~Although, Dale thought it was funny.


Until, she fell and got snow in every crevice!

That didn't stop her though. She still loved pushing the guys down the hill!


But eventually, it was time to go inside for some hot chocolate! I was ready too and I wasn't covered in the cold wet stuff!

Dale loved every minute of it! He might just go sledding today. Um, probably not but I am sure he has thought about it.



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad they got to break out the sleds and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go sledding!!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take my Aussie husband sledding for the 1st time!:)

    ReplyDelete