Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas #2

Christmas time is always so fun and we get to spend it with my huge family! You can't tell by the pictures because I didn't start taking any until the end of the night but this house was PACKED! I think mom counted and with all of the cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma we have 75 or 76. Wow!

Sophie drew Lily's name and Lily was so excited to get two new Barbies! Did you know that the new beach Barbies have abs? I was a little disturbed or maybe just jealous but whatever.


Here is our yearly Christmas picture in front of Grandma's tree. Usually, we take it earlier in the night but I was lazy, that is why Lily is red-faced and crazy haired and I don't have any shoes.


Did I mention I didn't really get out my camera until the end of the night? Here is Kristin and new hubby Jim waiting for their car...yes, they hired a car to drive them home. I might just do this next year when I don't have a baby in my belly! Ha. Good thing they don't read my blog :).


Here is Lisa and Me with our "lets take a picture of our selves pose" and you know we look cute doing it! It seems like we can't go one visit without doing at least one self portrait.

Those are all of the pictures I have from Grandma's house, a little disappointing, but we had a great time. We stuffed our faces with yummy food and Aunt Veronica filled me a bag of my favorite fudge, we enjoyed all of the family and Dale got to learn a couple more names. ~You know it is hard to remember everyone! It was a very Merry Christmas at the Friesenhahns!







1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful that you were able to spend so much time with friends and family! That's always something great about the holidays is getting the chance to see them!

    ReplyDelete